The Mobility Agency of Arbeit und Leben Hamburg presents itself:
Are you interested in going abroad to improve your language skills while doing an internship in a foreign country? If you would like to make this experience maybe it´s time you should know us.
The Mobility Agency Hamburg is a department of the organization “Arbeit und Leben Hamburg e.V.” and we promote and organize mobility projects inside Europe but also worldwide for the following groups:
- Trainees and vocational students
- Pupils on further professional training courses (state certified technician)
- Graduates of the above mentioned courses up to 12 months after the education
This Mobility program is supported by subsidies from different government agencies like the Economic and Labour authorities, the Authority for Education and Sports of the City of Hamburg as well as from subsidies from the European Social Fund.
This means, this is a scholarship and it usually covers the following expenses: Transport fees, accommodation and a subsistence for food (variations possible). So, you don´t need to pay it by yourself, lucky you!
So, the financial aspect is explained. Now Let´s have a look at our service:
- Finding Accommodation
- Finding adequate internships in Hamburg
- Socio-cultural program and intercultural training
- Language course
- monitoring and evaluation
The Mobility Agency´s staff will try to make you feel comfortable during your stay among us.
But the most important point of this program is your personal development. This is how you will profit from this experience:
- Improve language and intercultural skills
- Experience working in another country
- Observe the business system
- Experience the culture of the Country
It sounds good, doesn´t it? In addition Hamburg is an incredible harbor city with a lot of attractions that for sure won´t disappoint you! For more information about Hamburg click here: http://www.hamburg.com/
Dare it, the Team of the Mobility Agency is looking forward to welcoming you!